Hope you enjoyed this WordPress Tutorial for Beginners, to learn more about Pinterest and Blogging I have shared some more info below.
10 Tips for Using Pinterest With Your Blog
Pinterest is one of the most popular social networking sites where users share their interests with others. In fact, it has been estimated that over 100 million people use Pinterest every month.
It is far too easy to start a blog and then not do anything with it. To get the traffic you need to share, share, share. Of course, you need to spend time writing excellent content as well, but Pinterest is a wonderful place to start.
1. Use Pinterest as a resource for ideas
Pinterest is a visual site. Therefore, it is a good place to find inspiration for blog post ideas. You can browse through images and see what kinds of topics interest you. This will help you to come up with unique content for your blog.
2. Pin images that inspire you
When you pin images, you are sharing them with your followers. They might like those images just as much as you do. That means they will also be inspired by them.
3. Create boards for specific themes
You can create separate boards for each theme or subject that you write about. Then, you can pin images related to that theme. This will keep your readers engaged and interested in reading your blog.
4. Pin images that relate to your niche
Your niche is the area of expertise that you focus on. When you pin images related to your niche, you are showing your audience that you know what you are talking about.
5. Pin images that show off your writing style
When you pin images that showcase your writing style, you are giving your readers a glimpse into how you think and write.
6. Add a Pin It button to your blog
Firstly, you need to set up Pinterest correctly. You can do this by using Pinterest’s app and giving it permission to use your URL. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play. Once you have set up the app you are ready to add a Pin It button to your blog. It is as easy as adding a button for Facebook.
You will be presented with a code that you copy and paste into your blog. It is also worth noting that adding the code will also allow you to automatically add a button to your WordPress post editor.
7. Use Pinterest analytics
To use Pinterest Analytics you need to acquire a Pinterest Business account. This is done through this link. Once you have an account, you can have access to Pinterest Analytics. This also provides you with a snippet of code that you copy and paste into your blog.
Pinterest Analytics gives you useful information such as where your visitors are coming from, how many people are viewing your blog, and the number of page impressions. All of this helps you in knowing how well you are doing on Pinterest and what kind of traffic you are getting. It also helps you identify why some people are not viewing your blog.
8. Use Promoted Pins
When you receive traffic to your website you need to make the most of it. Promoted Pins are a great way of letting your readers know that you have new material to read. It can also help to increase traffic from Pinterest. Promoted Pins are very affordable and you will also be able to specify how much money you would like to spend on them.
9. Participate in Group Boards
Group boards are boards on Pinterest that a group owner of a group of followers has created. If you are interested in the group members will follow you. Participating in a group board will not only allow you to increase traffic but will also help to grow your following, especially other group members. It will also allow you to establish yourself as an expert in your field.
10. Provide Useful Resources
It can be difficult for visitors to be able to navigate your site. The best thing to do is to provide links to useful information and resources. In addition to just links to external sites, try to share your own content.
Content Types to Keep your Blog Fresh
Writing is not easy. With so many different types of content to publish, it can be difficult to keep up with the pace of blogging. You’ll want to consider these different types of blog posts if you want to keep your blog fresh.
Blog Posts – *How-To Posts* – *Top Ten Lists* – *Guest Bloggers* – *Recipes* – *Product Reviews* – *Polls* – *Interviews* How-To Posts – If you’re a business owner, these posts can be a great way to promote your products or services. Plus, many readers turn to blogs for advice on how to fix a problem they’re having
How Often Should You Blog?
One would believe the more content published to a blog site, the even more website visitors the blog obtains every month. Nevertheless, this is not necessarily the case. After researching some preferred blog writers, I discovered that several obtained dramatically high site web traffic monthly with very little blogging. What’s the trick? They use social networks and make good use of SEO on their blogs. You can learn more about this in the video above WordPress Tutorial for Beginners.
How to Maximize Your Blog Post Reach on Social Media
To maximize the reach of your blog posts on social media, it’s important to use the right mix of images, text, and hashtags. You can also boost the reach of your posts by using paid advertising.
There are many ways to advertise your blog and social media. You can do it the old way with a blog sidebar or banner ads, or you can use new and innovative methods that will get you more social reach from the start. Marketers should always be on the lookout for new ways to get their message out there.
5 Ways to Get Your Blog Seen
Without a steady stream of website traffic to your blog, there’s little chance to engage your target market and convert them into raving followers. Below are 5 of one of the most reliable ways to promote your blog and get it seen.
- Share your blog posts on social media.
- Connect with other bloggers and share content.
- Use keywords in your blog posts and titles.
- Optimize your blog for search engines.
- Submit your blog to directories and search engines.
Writing Blog Posts That Readers Want to Read
If you intend to enhance your post to get more readers, you need to be versatile and devoted to delivering relevant and valuable content to your viewers. Besides accommodating your target market, you require to give an internet search engine with the ideal information to make sure that readers can discover your material.
You Can Learn Important Things From Your Competitors To Make Your Blog Successful
There is a lot to pick up from your competitors too that will assist in increasing your online visibility. People have various approaches and also you could dig into something vital for your blog sites and also internet sites.
5 Awesome Twitter Tips for Bloggers
1. Use hashtags to reach a wider audience: Utilizing hashtags allows you to reach a wider audience on social media. There are a number of popular hashtags that you can use to promote your content such as #currentevents, #politics, and #technology. You can also create your own hashtag to make your content unique.
2. Tweet your blog posts multiple times: There’s a lot to be said for tweeting your blog posts multiple times. It can help you reach a wider audience and boost traffic to your site. However, it’s important to be mindful of how often you are posting and to create relevant content on a regular basis.
3. Retweet other bloggers’ content: Retweeting other bloggers’ content is a great way to get your tweets seen by more people. When you retweet someone else’s tweet, you’re sharing their content with all of your followers and potentially adding new followers to your account.
4. Use Twitter to build relationships with other bloggers (Use Twitter’s search feature to find and follow other bloggers): One of the easiest ways to build relationships with other bloggers is by following them on Twitter and interacting with them. If you’re not a big Twitter user, then you can use the “Find People” feature to find and follow people who are similar to you.
5. Share links to articles you’ve written or resources you’ve found on the same topics as your blog: If you want to share your blog posts or any other resources with people on Twitter, all you have to do is tweet out a link and provide an introduction.
The important thing about Twitter is that it’s free and easy to use. You can use it as a tool to build relationships, grow your audience, and generate traffic to your site.